Personal Injury Attorneys
At Goodin Abernathy, we realize the law can be confusing and difficult to navigate. We’re committed to making it easier for you to understand exactly which legal services you need. Our Indianapolis Personal Injury attorneys are here to guide you through the often baffling area of personal injury law.
Founded in 1984, Goodin Abernathy LLP is a full-service, Indianapolis Personal Injury law firm. Our practice is dedicated to assisting individuals who have been injured by the carelessness or negligence of another. We are focused on protecting their rights; and we work toward obtaining the maximum settlement or verdict for their personal injury claim.
Clients seek us out because we are an AV-rated law firm which signifies a high level of excellence and experience. Only an experienced and dedicated Indianapolis Injury attorney can join our team of professionals. Our lawyers provide a calm presence combined with a focused and aggressive approach during representation.
When searching for an injury lawyer Indianapolis community members can trust and recognize, they find that Goodin Abernathy LLP rises above the competition. Our services have become well known due to our success in the courtroom and our reputation for being knowledgeable and devoted Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers. Each of our individual team members has gained a reputation as an Injury lawyer Indianapolis legal opponents fear. As a team, we are known and respected as one of the premier trial practices in Indiana.
Goodin Abernathy has been professionally recognized for its work in civil law, as well. In fact, for years we represented the insurance industry in myriad matters, from first-party bad faith claims to cases involving insured drivers sued for negligence. As a result, we have tried numerous jury trials and made countless appearances in both state and federal courts, in Indiana and throughout the United States to get the maximum compensation for pain and suffering.
Consequently, we have put that knowledge and experience into practice when we represent individuals and families. We know the ins and outs of the Insurance Companies and their potential tactical approaches. We use our comprehension of the insurance industry and our proficiency of our professional team to get the best possible results for you, our client -- no matter how big or small the case may be.
Additionally, Goodin Abernathy has expanded its services to the community throughout the years. We offer legal services in Spanish to meet the needs of the Indianapolis Latino community. Our law firm functions under the philosophy that we will not stop until we obtain the best results for our clients, whether that means a jury verdict or a settlement. We are fully committed to serving you, our client, from the initial consultation and mediation to the trial and beyond.
Throughout the process we’ll make sure you understand what is occurring and that you are comfortable with your case. Because we understand that this process is a complex one, we offer free, no-obligation consultations to help you understand the procedure and the unique aspects of your case.
Personal Injury Cases
• A traumatic brain injury is a life-changing event that alters a victim's life physically and mentally, and also takes an emotional and physical toll on the victim's family and friends.
• Ensure that those responsible for your loved one's wrongful death pay not only for the financial toll your family has suffered and will endure as a result of lost income, but also for the emotional damages that can last for many years to come.
• Insurance dispute cases that arise due to attempts by insurers to thwart obligations to policy-holders by failing to pay the benefits due to them.
• Pursue uninsured or underinsured motorists for their assets in order to pay for your medical bills, property loss, and pain and suffering.
• Spinal cord injury victims often suffer life-altering damage due to their injuries. Occasionally, those damages are the result of the negligence of another person or business. In those cases, spinal cord injury victims should not be left without compensation.
• Handling birth injuries and holding those responsible for medical malpractice accountable for their mistakes can be achieved.
• Unfortunately, elderly loved ones are often the victims of irresponsible nursing home injuries. Whether the victim of negligence or intentional harm, no one should feel unsafe in their own living space.
• Personal injury lawyers understand the emotional and physical pain associated with medical malpractice, and they work diligently to ensure the doctors responsible for that suffering are accountable for their mistakes.
• Holding manufacturers accountable for defective products and misleading advertising that causes loss of any kind to unsuspecting customers.
• If another driver caused you or a loved one to experience extreme trauma or even death in a motorcycle accident contact an injury lawyer in Indianapolis to find out your rights.
• Fighting for worker's compensation due to work related accidents, and pursuing damages for your financial, emotional and physical losses.
• Whether the property owner is a large company or a homeowner, they may be responsible for paying for the property and bodily injury losses you sustain on their property as a result of premises liability.
• Though money cannot turn back the hands of time, it can provide a resource for medical bill payments, therapy and emotional compensation due to injuries to children.
• Bitten or injured by a dog bite from a dog that was not your own.
• Bicycle accidents could have been avoided if drivers of other vehicles would have been more aware of their surroundings and less distracted by cell phones, radios, and other hazards.
• Services stretch to include business law, personal law, criminal defense cases and other practice areas.
• Hazards, such as perilous weather, improper maintenance and truck drivers with inadequate sleep, cause trucking accidents.
• If another driver causes an automobile accident because he or she was distracted or driving impaired, you suffer for his or her negligence.
Click here to schedule a session with our team of highly rated Indianapolis personal injury lawyers.
Goodin | Abernathy LLP: where to turn for sound advice and solid representation.