Goodin Abernathy LLP understands the complex legal issues that can arise in the workplace. We have handled employment issues from both the employer and employee perspective and have a proven track record of moving toward a resolution. We’re experienced in protecting the rights of large, national corporations as well as smaller, sole proprietor businesses.
Our Indianapolis lawyers are seasoned at navigating the internal policies and documents of state and federal agencies. Additionally, our team has decades of experience in courtroom litigation.
We can handle the following areas of employment law:
- Drafting and interpretation of employment contracts
- Drafting and review of employee handbooks
- Understanding statutory obligations
- Including occupational safety issues and standards
- Addressing matters involving unemployment compensation and ERISA
- Addressing discrimination based on age, race, gender, or disability
- Handling workplace injury cases with the Indiana Workers Compensation Board
- Immigration issues
Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get to know our team and services better. We’re confident we can meet your employment law needs.